010 447 6999
IT Health offers comprehensive network support and setup services to businesses.
We have built and support networks ranging from 6 users in one office to a corporate network with 16 large offices all over the country securely linking into a head office data centre.
Our network support services range from simply installing a new network point or printer to configuring advanced routers and servers that manage your network.
Once your networking needs have been established and current setup assessed we are able to implement and maintain a fast and reliable network. Important questions that we ask include:
- How reliability are the connections between computers, servers, printers, routers and all other networked devices?
- How secure is the network against data theft both from outside parties as well as internally?
- What assets are linked to your network?
- How reliable is your network’s connection to the Internet/e-mail and is a backup or alternative connectivity solution justified?
- What are your anti-virus and backup strategies and are they monitored?
- Is a backup power solution justified for your network and what/who needs power to continue operation during an outage?
About IT Health
We will listen to your needs, provide you with useful advice and never baffle you with needless jargon.
Whether you need emergency help, a complete IT support solution or have an existing IT department our services can be tailored to meet your unique needs.
We always take the time to understand your technical needs, industry and business goals. This way we can provide IT solutions that meet your current needs and future plans.
We provide the most up-to-date technical knowledge, skills and tools to our staff. This way you can be sure that your IT is in safe hands.